About this Bike Ride:
Join us for an Urban Bike tour to see some of the most incredible street art in the city!
Really, we could do three of these rides there is so much street art in Buffalo!
Learn who the artists are, and what they had in mind while creating! On this one of a kind bike ride, we’ll cover a lot of ground enjoying incredible art along the way! We’ll even stop at a local café covered in art! From the quirky to the deeply meaningful, you'll be glad you experienced this ride!
- This bike ride is approximately 9 miles, and will last roughly 2 1/2 hours
- We meet 15 minutes prior to start time, at 461 Ellicott Street, Buffalo, NY 14203
- All participants must bring a bike in good working order, a bike helmet, and a bike lock.
- Dress for the weather and don’t forget water! We will be stopping at a local cafe during this ride, and if you'd like to purchase anything you'll want to bring some $$, no purchase necessary.
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled