About this Hike:
Join us for an enlightening and energizing Hike through Delaware Park!
See the park like you’ve never seen it before! There is so much history here that even if you frequent the park, this is a chance to see things you’ve never noticed before and you may even learn something about our city! We’ll start on the Meadow side, and criss-cross to the Water side and back, all the while seeing the city from a completely different perspective and discussing both the history and the here and now about Buffalo’s ‘Central Park’. This is one of our favorite Urban Hikes here at Hello Buffalo! Come and Criss-Cross the Delaware with us! We’d love to have you!
- This Hike covers roughly 5 ½ - 6 miles and will last approximately 2 – 2 ½ hours
- We meet 15 minutes prior to start time on Meadow Drive at the Tennis Courts closest to Colvin Ave. & the Buffaloes at the Zoo. Meadow Drive is accessible from either Parkside Avenue or Colvin Avenue. Parking is available along Meadow Drive between the Buffalo Zoo and Ashkers in the Park
- Please wear appropriate footwear
- Dress for the weather and bring water!
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled