About this Hike:
Downtown Buffalo is chock full of action, architecturally significant buildings and incredible history!
From Lafayette Square, to Niagara Square, to our busy and bustling waterfront, and the amazing buildings and all the activity in between, you're sure to enjoy this one of a kind tour of downtown Buffalo. We'll talk about history, buildings and the people who made Buffalo great! It’s busy and it’s bustling, but also very friendly. And welcoming. You'll see.
We specialize in small, friendly, personal tours. When we're finished, you'll feel like you just spent some time walking around the city with an old friend who happens to know a little bit about Buffalo! Come hike with us!
- This Hike (walk) covers roughly 2-2.5 miles and will last approximately 2 – 2 1⁄2 hours
- We meet 15 minutes prior to start time at the Soldiers & Sailors Monument in Lafayette Square.
- Parking is available at the Adams Ramp, the Mohawk Ramp, and on the street.
- Please wear appropriate footwear
- Dress for the weather and bring water!
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.