Buffalo Street Art! – 6pm
May 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Join us for an Urban Bike tour to see some of the most incredible street art in the city!
You may be surprised to learn that Buffalo has had a very active past in graffiti and street art. We’ll talk about that past, tell some stories of interesting artists and discuss what the future of street art looks like for the Buffalo area.
Learn who the artists are, and what they had in mind while creating! On this one of a kind bike ride, we’ll cover a lot of ground enjoying incredible art along the way! We’ll even stop at a local café covered in art! From the quirky to the deeply meaningful, you’ll be glad you experienced this ride!
- This bike ride is approximately 9 miles, and will last roughly 2 1/2 hours with several stops along the way.
- We meet 15 minutes prior to start time, at 461 Ellicott Street, Buffalo, NY 14203
- All participants must bring a bike in good working order, a bike helmet, and a bike lock.
- Dress for the weather and don’t forget water! We will be stopping at a local cafe during this ride, and if you’d like to purchase anything you’ll want to bring some $$, no purchase necessary.
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.
- $20 – Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour begins. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.