Criss-Crossing the Delaware – 6pm
May 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Join us for an enlightening and energizing tour through Delaware Park!
This tour surprises everyone! Even if you’ve been to the park a hundred times, you’ll see the park like you’ve never seen it before! This is a chance to see things you’ve never noticed before. We’ll start on the Meadow side, and criss-cross to the Water side and back, all the while seeing the city from a completely different perspective and discussing both the history and the here and now about Buffalo’s ‘Central Park’. Come hike with us!
- This tour will last approximately 2 hours
- We meet 15 minutes prior to start time on Jewett Avenue at Meadow Drive (near the Zoo main parking lot). Parking is available along Meadow Drive between the Buffalo Zoo and Ashkers in the Park
- Please wear appropriate footwear
- Dress for the weather and bring water!
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled
- $20 – Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour begins. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.