- This event has passed.
August 10 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm$25
Just a short drive away from Buffalo is Niagara Falls! Did you know that you can hike the Niagara Gorge below the Falls?
Join us on one of our Gorgeous Gorge Hiking tours and you’ll experience both the beauty and fierceness of the Lower Niagara River! This is a Hike only tour and is possibly not really Urban Hiking, but it’s one of our favorite Hikes here at Hello Buffalo, so we had to share!
We’ll cover a lot of ground hiking the trails along the Niagara Gorge at Devil’s Hole State Park, including a stairway that’ll knock your socks off! Experience with us both the incredible beauty, and the fierceness of the mighty Niagara River!
- This Hike is approximately 4 ½ – 5 miles, and will last roughly 2 – 2 ½ hours
- We meet 15 minutes prior to start time in the parking lot at Devil’s Hole State Park, Niagara Scenic Parkway, Niagara Falls, NY 14305
- Please wear appropriate footwear as we will be hiking on a rocky trail
- Dress for the weather and bring water!
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled