- This event has passed.
Out in the Outer Harbor
August 11, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am$25
Are you ready to see the changes that have taken place in Buffalo’s Outer Harbor? If you are, this is the Urban Hike & Bike tour is for you!
We’re going to cover a lot of ground on this combination Hike & Bike ride – you’ll see some of the most spectacular views of Lake Erie in the city while Hiking & Biking!
We’ll talk about the outer harbor and how it played a key role in making Buffalo one of the most prestigious cities in the country back in the day. We’ll travel the Industrial Heritage Trail by bike, after which we’ll hike through Times Beach Nature Preserve. Come Hike & Bike with us and get to know your city Buffalo!
- This combination Hike & Bike tour is about 5 – 6 miles, and lasts roughly 2 hours
- We meet 15 minutes prior to start time, at the Bike Ferry @ Canalside, 44 Prime Street, Buffalo, NY
- All participants must be 14 or older, bring a bike in good working order, a bike helmet, and a bike lock
- Please wear appropriate footwear, as we will be hiking as well as riding
- Dress for the weather and bring water!
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this Hike & Bike tour will be canceled