- This event has passed.
Special Event! Buffalo Street Art on the Nickel City Tour Bus!
August 17, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$25
We’re excited to tell you that we are collaborating with Nickel City Tours to bring you the most unique Street Art tour in Buffalo as part of a Special Event on Friday, August 17 @ 7pm!
This is Hello Buffalo’s Street Art Tour, but on Nickel City Tours’ open air, stadium seating tour bus! And instead of stopping at a cafe for a coffee or a smoothie like we would normally do on the Street Art Tour, we’ll round out the evening with a visit to The Tabernacle for some indoor art fun! And also for some drinks and a bite to eat! 😉
Buffalo’s Street Art scene is blowing up! Come and see some of the best murals in the area! And get inside the building that is being referred to as “the Sistine Chapel meets the West Side of Buffalo”!
Come join us on this one of a kind tour of Buffalo Street Art, on the Nickel City Tour Bus!
We can only accommodate 35 for this tour, so don’t wait to book your seat on the bus!
- We meet at Nickel City Tours office at 223 South Park Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14204, at 6:45pm on Friday, August 17, 2018
- This tour lasts approximately 3 – 31/2 hours
- Please dress for the weather! This bus is open air! See below. (there are plastic, roll-down windows in case of inclement weather.)
- Cost of the tour does not include drinks & food at The Tabernacle.
- Bus will return you to the Nickel City Tour office at the conclusion of the tour.
- Please drink responsibly. Do not drink and drive.