- This event has passed.
Special Event – Free Tour of the Outer Harbor!
May 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join me on this one-time-only hiking & biking tour of the Outer Harbor where you will see:
- Buffalo’s new Bike Park!
- Times Beach Nature Preserve
- Wilkeson Point
- the Buffalo Main Lighthouse
This is a laid back tour for all abilities. See some of the most gorgeous nature in the area, with the backdrop of the buildings of downtown in clear view. I’ll show you around while we ride the bike path along Lake Erie to see some of the best views Buffalo has to offer. If time permits, we’ll hike through Times Beach Nature Preserve. All for free!
Notes about the tour:
- This bike ride will last approximately 1 1/2 hours. It’s not as much as it seems, we stop often.
- We meet 15 minutes prior to start time, near the food trucks at the bike park on Fuhrmann Blvd.
- All participants must bring a bike in good working order, a bike helmet, and a bike lock.
- Dress for the weather and don’t forget water!
- No need to pre-register. Just show up at 12:45pm at the Bike Park. Look for the food trucks.
- In the event of rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.